Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Adel Merlion

Was so angry with Sam.

He reached CC to fetch Adel at 1730hrs or so.
Called him around 1700hrs to check on Adel then he told me he is still at Great World City waiting for bus.

Harlow!!! Ur daughter is too lethargy and sick in school and it's been 2 hours already and you still have not go and pick her up!!!!
I was so angry that I told him no need, I am leaving office and heading to CC to fetch her.

TMD, should have the responsibility to call and tell me cannot make it on time cos he has to run errands mah (fyi. he was not working yesterday cos sending FIL to NUH). At least I can arrange for someone else to do it, bring Adel home early to rest and dun spread to other kids.



Had a very heated fight with him over this issue.

He claim that he had told me that he will be there at 1630hrs to 1700hrs. I din hear that. If I knew, I would have already done other arrangements for Adel.
He claimed he has to go to 3 banks and he tot it would be very fast.
He claimed there is no taxi at GReat World City.
He thought of this incident as a small issue.


Can you believe that he told me all these!!!!!
Can't he prioritise which is more impt. If both equally impt then tell me and i find solutions instead of letting Adel keep waiting to go home.

Usually Adel will cry when we quarrel and shout.
Today she din cos she is too weak already.


Later at night, brought her to see doctor at NewHealth Clinic. Dr Mabel Cheng was not there and a lady doctor who seems not professional attended to Adel.
Said not serious and gave medication for her vomit.

Went home, feed her medication for vomit. She merlioned.
Cleaned up and changed her.
Feed her again.
Then 30mins later feed her milk milk as instructed: take medication 30mins before food.

Awhile later she merlioned while lying down on her back.
The milk and whatever residue just gushed out and overflow her head. Her eyes and nose kena as well.
Quickly hold her up and clean away the mess, shower for her as well.
Sam cleared and changed the bedsheet as well.


I was not feeling well last nite too. Keep feeling nausea and diarrhea.
Think the red bean soup with glutinious ball turns bad and caused me to feel so miserable.
Had the runs 2Xs and till now as well.

Decided to keep Adel away from school and bring her to nanny house today.
Tonite will leave her there till we are back from visiting FIL at NUH

2 comments:

mqb said...

know what? I see myself in you at times...& my hubby is somewhat similar as Sam...hehe!

cHaRmaiNe said...

Mae, what to do?
i really wonder if family is a priority to men or rather a majority of them.