Sunday, August 26, 2007

Early Birthday Pressie

Yesterday went to Vivo City to buy a tower fan for Adel's room and we popped by to Starhub.


Want to get a new phone (cos mine not compatible with MMS and abit faulty with the constant dropping by Adel) with a budget below $300. Was joking with Sam if he is going to buy the phone for me and he promised me without hesitation. This will be my birthday pressie from him with a cap of $300. I will have to top up any balance if it exceeds Sam's capped amount. Torn between the choices of either Nokia E65 or 6120.


After checking on the specs etc, decided on Nokia E65.



The price was at $288 with my current plan; retail price $700+.
Early upgrade fee of $100 was waived off and I have a $50 voucher.
Meaning I will be paying $238 for my phone which is within my budget.

The customer service lady was nice to inform me that Plaza Singapura was having a roadshow and there will be another $50 off my purchase. I am still able to go PS and enjoy the discount if I am the first 100 customer.




Took train with mum and Adel to meet up with Sam this morning at Mac Donald, PS. After breakfast, head towards Starhub.
Yeah got a new phone at only $188 with a $20 Takashimaya voucher.
So nice of me to help Sam saved so much from his budget right?

No comments: