Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sickly Saturday

Whole Saturday was spent sleeping cos still not recovering. Sam took the initiative to bathe, make FM and keep Adel away from me so that I can sleep.
Slept thru till abt 12 noon. Sam came back with my lunch - bee hoon fish soup. ~sigh~ no appetite at all and everything taste so bland to me. Felt so weak and giddy and aching all over the body. Cough and swelling of tonsil made me feel worse.
Went back for follow up around 2pm. Luckily no crowd and I was the second one.

Gave me a new batch of medication that costs me $63 in total!!!
Never mind, gonna fill up 3 pages long of form and send back for medical claim together with Wednesday's $66.



Took medication after a small mouthful of bee hoon fish soup then took my medication and head off to bed.
Woke up around 6pm and felt so much better.
Sam packed dinner for ILs and we head to pick my mum back to Punggol.

Usual Adel played and do all sorts of things that you dunno whether you should laugh or cry. Can't stand her at times.
Had a bowl of minced pork noodle, hoping the vinegar and light spice can perks up my taste bud. Still doesn't help. Hopefully I can regain my taste bud soon.

No comments: