Thursday, August 23, 2007

Upset? Confused?

My mind is in a whirlpool.

Am I entirely wrong?
I do admit my mistakes and I do NOT push the blame away to defend myself. Just want to clear the air and make sure that the other party understands where I am coming from.

Yes
I can be insensitive and harsh in words but that is also my way of bringing messages across who do not get the message repeatedly.
(No doubt I admit that such methods do not work on anyone)
And yes, I can be pretty tactless.
In a virtual world, there is no emotions involved. You are definitely free to interpret what I say into your own meanings.

Maybe in the first place, I should just keep my bloody mouth shut and tight and ignore what is happening around me.
Maybe I should just disappear and keep a low profile.
Maybe I do not belong to the Fairytale world.
Maybe it's the wrong time, place and venue.


I see no need to explain things.
If you know me well enough, you should know my character and way of handling things.
You do not have to agree with me as we all have our own way of doing things.
You do not expect me to just say things you wanna hear. For a true friend, he or she won't do that.
I will apologise if I have done wrong.
I will clarify why I did that BUT I will not defend myself.

No comments: