Thursday, September 13, 2007

Steamboat Buffet

I have a thing for steamboat.
Just this month I have met up with Claudia and Rachel 2x for steamboat at Tian Tian (located at Tan Quee Lan St).
Personally I find it expensive.
Each person is @$18+++ plus $10 charge for each type of soup (can't remember exactly the charge for soup is per soup or by per head).
The ingredients available is not as great as well.

I will bugged them to try the 重庆麻辣锅 the next time. Cheaper and more variety of food to choose from.

Halfway through the dinner, Claudia was asking if the building is shaking. Yeah I felt that as well and began to feel giddy myself. The impact was greater when i pressed myself against the table. Not sure what is happening then but the next thing we knew is that there is an earthquake at Sumatra.
Claudia's daughter called her and said that she was scared. She even told mummy that the void deck flooring near their block (Sims Drive) has cracked. That is serious!


After a filling dinner, we proceed to TCC at Bugis Junction.
I liked the Devil Chocolate Cake - with raspberry and choco, simply irresistable!

(pics to be loaded soon)

Drove Claudia back to pick up her daughters and back to their home.
Then home sweet home to a sleeping Adel.

No comments: