Thursday, October 11, 2007

Dinner @ Sketches

Met up with Madalin and kids at Bugis Junction - Sketches last night.
We were early so grab a table while waiting for them.
Sam was funny. He got a table for 5 persons at a corner when we have 3 adults and 3 toddlers. Maybe he is pregnant thus forgive his sotong(ness).

The food was great.
I remembered they used to have Design-A-Pizza when I dined years back at the outlet in Mohamed Sultan. So disappointing.
Never mind, the Smoked Salmon Pizza which I had was great.

Adel had her big share of food - munching on the cheese sticks and nearly 2/5 of the Junior Pasta (Penne Bolognaese).

We proceed to TCC, just next to Sketches and orders our drinks, Devil's Chocolate Cake and Chocolate Charlotte.
I had Iced Strawberry Tea and it's fabulous.
We are chilling out while the kids played with the Playdoh and toys.


Sent Madalin and the kids home since I am going to collect Dumex's Mamil Gold Step 3 from Catherine.
Pretty good bargain 2 tins of 900g for only $30.
Thanks Catherine for offering me the Mamil Gold.

No comments: