Friday, November 30, 2007

5 Five

5 Things found in my bag:
- wallet
- handphone
- tissue papers
- thumbdrive
- car key


5 Things found in my wallet:
- pictures of Adel and happy family of 3
- Cards (IC/Driving License/Credit Cards/Discount Cards)
- Receipts (accumulate and throw when month end)
- Dollars & Cents
- Chris Chong Appointment Card


5 Things in my room:
- Queen size bed
- Akira 22” LCD TV
- Anne Gaden’s Baby postcards
- Built-In Wardrobe
- Long mirror on the wall


5 Things I've always wanted to do.....
- Round the World Travel
- SAHM
- Own Flat of ours
- To be a Mother of 4
- Own boss


5 Things I'm currently into:
- Blogging
- Working
- Facebook
- Waiting for the Arrival of My Ratty Baby
- Hugging and Kissing Adel every single moment


5 Person I love to tag this will be:
Valeriie
AJ
Eunice
Catherine
Vanessa


Tagged by Jansey

No comments: