Friday, May 15, 2009

Updates on Me

I just started my part time job with one of the language school yesterday. It's pretty interesting to be working there and the team of people were a bunch of young and energetic group of ladies. I was told that I can even continue to be a part time staff when I got myself a full time position.
This week, the schedule given to me was crazy and I am deadbeat. Plus, I have a toddler who wakes up as early as 6.45am to deprive me of longer beauty sleep.

Talking about full time employment, I have gotten a call from a friend in headhunting. She was telling me that she has a job that I can try for. It is a SME logistics firm with about 3-4 staff and the scope was what I had done previously. I will be going for the interview to see how things go for me.


The workshop by LHH turned out to be fruitful for me. I got to expand my network further and benefited from the topics brought up in the workshop. It was great and I really looked forward to the sessions with my consultant.

No comments: