Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our House Is Sold!

Actually not really since we are in the stage of exercising the option from the prospective buyer.

Through this sale of flat, I am pretty unhappy with the agent who is serving us. No doubt he has a wide contact and brings us direct buyers, I disapprove the kind of hard sell method he uses.
Because of this, it is causing a lot of arguments for Sam and myself.

Anyway, I got him to absorb the GST of the agent commission. He relented but added on that even in GSS, we need to pay GST. From my point of view, as a friend of Sam and the high commission that he has pocketed, shouldn't he absorb it out of goodwill. He even managed to convince Sam and got himself the exclusivity of selling our house.

A lot of people has been telling me not to go into exclusivity and I did not want to do so as well.

I just want to close and move on quickly now.


Yesterday went to view some houses at Yishun.
I took a liking to 2 of them however one of them is a 3 room flat. We are looking for 4 rooms so that the kids can have their own room as they get older.
It is highly possible that we will confirm the other 4 room unit which is a high floor as well. It requires only very minimum renovation work to be done and we can move in already.





No comments: