Monday, August 24, 2009

It's Family Day

For once daddy managed to wake up early and brought us out for breakfast. This is the kind of family time I always wanted. I spoke to Sam last night about spending family time together on weekends. It reminded me of my childhood when my dad would bring the family out for breakfast and marketing. I am so touched that Sam made an effort to practise this routine as well.


We started off with prata breakfast at Pasir Panjang and then head over to Labrador Park.

The tables were full but we got ourselves a table very fast. The server was nice to get a double chair stacked up for Adel and a babychair for Kennzo. The kids enjoyed their pratas and milo.


There was not much people when we reached Labrador Park. Some people were fishing and some brought their all dressed up dogs for their daily walk. Kennzo was not afraid of the dog and he was happy to see them. We took a walk around and explore the nature reserve. The kids had alittle bit of fun at the playground as well.

We will be back for pinic one of the weekend again.





No comments: