Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Enriching Day

This morning took bus to work cos Sam needs the car to send FIL for his medical appointment at NUH.

While walking to bus stop, something flew into my right eye. Damn irritating. Took out my len and then saw something like a small mosquito or fly (very very tiny one). Remove it and put len back. Still, felt irritation and keep blinking my eyes.

Reach bus stop, took out my len. TMD len drop to the floor.
Dun care so much le. use MY hands to 'clean' the len and put back. i noe it was unhygienic but what to do? I will be sightless for the rest of my day.


Bus finally came after about 10mins wait.
Halfway through, it died on us. Driver stopped at Zion Road, bus stop outside The Boys' Brigade and we alighted the bus one by one. It was a free ride and we were given a complimentary bus ride on the next bus.


First thing I did was to go restroom, take out my right len. Wash under tap water and wash my right eye as well.
Dun wanna risk eye infection and go blind.

No comments: