Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Big Birthday Bash 11 August 2007

This is the day and a busy day to start with.
Why?
- i have not finished preparing the additional food items
- sam has to get the choco for the choco fondue

With the help of my mum, the food are done. we changed and wait for sam to come and pick us at my mum's place.
Slight delay cos my Sam had to go to Carrefour PS and Tangs to get the choco. Then went to pick my cousins at Toa Payoh and finally get the Otahs at Jalan Kayu.

Reached Jen's house about 12.30pm and some of the people are here already.

Food was yummy and glad that everyone enjoyed the party. Apologies if I did not get the chance to speak to any of you cos Adel was cranky and I have to be her slave LOL.



Thank you for coming to make this event meaningful.
And a BIG thank you for the pressies and ang pao.

No comments: