Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Day Before the Big Birthday Bash

Supposingly to be on leave from 10th till 14th (that makes my real long weekend). Last minute one of my Opertions Director is coming down from Malaysia and I have to be around to bring him through one of the project as well as site inspection to warehouse.

We are very very late for our appointment plus we lost our way in Tuas (all thanks to me cos I am a road idiot when it comes to Jurong area). Dun ask me to read the map cos I can still get my way lost (ok I cant read a map).

Thought that I could finished off and go home by 5pm. In the end reached back to office at 6.30pm and rushed home. Best part is I've told Sam that I will be home early and I will go pick Adel from CC. Looking at the time, he dun even bother to call me and checked why I was late.
Tried messaging him and called him but cant reach.
Called home and realised that he WAS at home and probably sleeping.

So mad.
Cos supposingly meet Jen at Vivo City to collect the books that we have ordered at 7pm.
Think Sam knew that I am mad so he quickly went to pick Adel while I hurried and pack our bags to stay at granny's house.

Finally meet Jen and the seller at Level 4 Carpark of Vivo City. LOL so the quantity is not alot and we were worried we cant managed cos the lady has asked Jen to bring along a trolley.


Had dinner and bought some things that we need for tomolo, wait for my mum and head back to Sengkang.
Sam dropped us at Jen's place so that I can helped with the deco.
After getting the balloons up, realised the blue tac that we bought was not in. No choice cant do much now, except that morning Daniel will go and get some.

Finished up with so me of the last minute grocery shopping and ended it for the day.

No comments: