Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yishun, Here We Come

We have confirmed this unit at Yishun and will be waiting for our first appointment for the paperwork to be done.

I loved this unit the moment I stepped into the house.
It's the highest floor, 4 room corner unit. We have eateries and shops just nearby and most importantly there is one secondary and primary just nearby.
It's move in condition and basically some minor renovation will do.

Now I need to find childcare for the kids and I am still wondering how can I fit them in.
Those who stayed in Yishun, please let me have some ideas. No Kinderland though.

Our first appointment for our current house is scheduled on 7 October. Likely we will be moving out to my mum's somewhere end October or early November.

2 comments:

Elicia said...

charmaine its just my opinions la, dun mistaken... heard that yishun is quite messy. in a sense that lots of ah bengs and ah lians...dunno now lor, last time alot! cos im one of them there.. lol.

cHaRmaiNe said...

LOL bengs and lians everywhere also have lah.
no worries