Saturday, July 25, 2009

Angry with Sam

This man keep insisting giving Adel's medication to Kennzo despite me telling him not to since he has not taken those medication before and he has not yet seen doctor to diagnose.

My clever hubby insisted on giving same medications so that he need not waste his time waiting at the clinic and waste money since the kids are having the same symptoms.

In the end he called up the clinic and checked if he can give lower dosage and was asked to go back to the clinic for check. I really wonder if he knows that we should not self medicate especially for kids. Adel and Kennzo only shared paracetamol and ibrufen only when I checked the label to make sure that they are of the same content and labelled down the dosage for them. There were 2 medications that Kennzo had never taken before thus I would prefer that he bring him down to the clinic. For now, clinic will not take things lightly especially when the symptoms are so close to H1N1.

Why must he find that a hassle?
Isn't kids' health more important?

It's not why I must always argue with him. But it just these small little things that can lead to arguments between us.

No comments: