Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kennzo and His Blue-Black

Kennzo had been falling down flat on his face.
Just yesterday he fell again right infront of MIL.

This morning on the way to carpark, he fell flat on his face to the pavement. Adel was walking infront of us while I was carrying his pram and bags. A car was turning down the curve but luckily we were still a distance away from the car.
I had to struggle to pick him up with all the things on hands. Kennzo's right cheek and mouth area was black with the dirt. I washed his face with a tissue paper wetted with water. I told my babysitter about the fall to monitor him. This boy was still playing happily with his toys as if nothing happened.

In the evening, my poor boy had a slightly bruise right cheek and his upper lip was slightly sored as well. Luckily he still managed to play and eat well.





Clumsy Boy


No comments: