Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's not Hoax!!!!

Allen received a call from Mac Donald and told him that he is the week 2 winner for the $10,000 weekly winner and he was still thinking that it as a hoax.

No doubt the whole crew turned up the next morning at their house and started their half day filming.
2nd sister texted me on 14th July 0931hrs and told me that and the crew was at her house. For a moment I really thought that she was pulling my leg since she has never been serious with her words.

The prints are out on email today and I can't wait to catch him on national television broadcast.

Anyway they were damn lucky and maybe their baby Bosco really bring them luck! This money really comes in handy for them for the preparation of Baby Bosco arrival, hospital bills and confinement.


Photobucket

This is Not a Hoax! This is Real!
Start ordering Mac Delivery NOW


No comments: