Thursday, August 2, 2007

BKK Trip 26th to 29th July 07 - Day 2

Woke up early and cant sleep. Maybe I am used to the timing back home and auto wakes up.
My piggies still sleeping while I got up and got myself ready and packed Adel’s stuff.

Made our way to MBK for brunch and start shopping spree.

Yummy braised Pig Trotter with rice. Even Adel enjoy her share of food.
Shopped ard and got Adel a winnie the pooh bag and a bikini.
Sam oso got some clothes for himself. Saw some cute accessories and was taking my own sweet time to choose. Too much varieties already.
Mike called Sam. Our walkie is not on and they cant contact us at all.
Mike, Wendy, Bec and Amy have finally arrived and are at the MacDonald waiting for us.

Thanks Mike and Wendy for the Happy Meal.
See Adel is simply in love with Mr Ronald MacDonald.



Poor Bec having blocked ears from her flight.
Rested for awhile then we continued with shopping.

Bought another top and skirt for Adel.
Bec bought one set for Amber as well. Seems like retail therapy work for her - once she started her shopping spree she gets better and better.

Spent our day at MBK and dinner at MK steamboat. Afterwhich went to buy Dunkin Donuts for Adel just in case she is hungry back in hotel.
Harvest for the Day: 1 large bagful of Bags and 2 big bags of local delicacies that cost me over 3000 bht in total.

Took BTS back and parted ways at Siam Station.
Dropped our things, showered and went back to meet the rest for foot reflexology.

Tot I could carry Adel so that she sleeps while I massage my poor little foot, then daddy can sneak away. Before Sam can sneak away, Adel starts to get cranky and cried loudly when masseur starts massaging my leg. In fact Adel push the masseur’s hands away from my legs. She must be thinking that masseur is bullying mummy. LOL
So touching rite BUT it makes me so embarrassed lor.
Everyone was looking at ME.

Even the rest of masseurs are giggling and whispering among themselves why this little baby so protective. They are all amused by Adel’s little innocent act of protecting her mummy.

The session was great. Will be coming back for body massage the next day.
Cost me 280 bht.




Walked back from Anorma Hotel to Novotel Siam Square.
It would e a nice and romantic walk if without Adel.

Cool walkie talkie we have! We can still communicate with each other despite the hotels are quite a distance away (Orchard MRT to Somerset).

No comments: